Critical Infrastructure Protection Committee
- Promote the physical and cyber security of the critical electricity infrastructure in the ReliabilityFirst footprint. The Committee will interface with appropriate personnel of ReliabilityFirst Member entities with respect to the following Critical Infrastructure Protection elements:
- Protecting – includes physical security, cyber security, emergency preparedness and response, with emphasis on deterring, preventing, limiting, and recovering from terrorist attacks.
- Preventing - to cause an attempt to fail
- Limiting – to constrain consequences in time and scope to something less than what they would have been otherwise
- Recovering – returning to normalcy quickly and manage consequences in the interim.