Improving grid reliability
Whether you are worried about risk or compliance or open to gaining operational efficiencies or security enhancements, ReliabilityFirst may be able to help. We are committed to sharing our experience and expertise to advance industry practices surrounding risk identification, mitigation, and prevention. Our team provides a number of services to guide and support registered entities and communities in our region.
Team members at any organizational level of an entity may access these products and services designed to strengthen grid reliability. The portfolio includes:
- The Assist Visit program for technical questions related to Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) or Operations-and-Planning (O&P) Reliability Standards
- Automated cyber threat and security assessments
- Community appraisal outreach that engages community leaders and challenges stakeholders to build synergies in preparation for times of crisis
- State collaboration resources for state leaders and public utilities commission officials to learn about long-term energy opportunities and reliability constraints
- The entity appraisal program that evaluates business operations using well-defined maturity models
ReliabilityFirst offers these tools and services as part of our commitment and mission to ensure and improve grid reliability. Explore our complimentary consulting resources below.